<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d12327143\x26blogName\x3dyeah.right\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://where--is--my--mind.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://where--is--my--mind.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3524143977921500025', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

a lil' bout me

name: kE[v]

age: 20

do: jam da drum, basketball, footie, crap, sleep, sleep alot

don't: study, read alot, get serious in life, gi[v]e a shit bout most things

likes: juventus, nir[v]ana, a7x, and psycho shit like dat

dislikes: britney spears and lame shit like dat

tha's pretty much all y'all gotta know. =)



w'sup.












dudes/dudettes/peoplez

germaine
zijun
jenn
renee
rowena
clare
cai cai
li qing
robin
pete
katie sharapova
angel
reuben a.k.a harold
eugene
dan da man
simon w/o garfunkel
sam tremonti
funai
dimples
leanne
soph
marcus
dai yan
jaclyn
corrine
catherine
joy
joyzz
candy
sticky nicky
caleb da masked rider
jonas
gab
pyjamas
baizhanji bla bla *click*

avenged sevenfold official site





crap-board: shit here

keep it ali[v]e y'all
name

URL/email

say wha?(faces)

.music.in.da.blood.

shit happens

Second Heartbeat ---- Avenged Sevenfold


Gone...
We keep writing, talking and planning,
but everything's changing.
We all know what to do but no one does it.
Now this time has passed and full of regret.
Two in my heart have left me a while,
I stand alone.
When they get back,
it won't be the same...
Never be the same.

My life,
you've always been there.
Now you're gone and my head's spinning.
Left the childhood, left the memories, left the good times in the past.
Moving on your time has run out.

Wishing the clock would stand still, the world can wait.
Wasting away once again,
once lived as friends.

As time passes by,
regrets for the rest of my life.
The ones who I confide...
Were gone in the black of the night.

Never will I forget you, and all the memories past.
So rarely I get to see your face.
Growing I looked to you in guidance.
We knew that time would kill us, but you're still so close to me.
To me you were my life.
To me you were my soul companion.
Now you are so far away.
Nothing can take away the time and the memories we had.

Come back - to the days when we were young
Come back - to the days when nothing mattered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com